The Ministry of Economy and Agriculture of the Republic of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) has launched the following grant programs for the first time:
Promoting agricultural development through innovative technologies.
Development of processing industry.
Development of rural tourism.
In order to become a beneficiary of the grant program, it is necessary to submit an application and business plan or feasibility study of the business project in paper and digital format (Flash media) by August 10, 2021 to the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Artsakh, address: 115 Tumanyan, 1st floor, office N 100 or via [email protected]
The grant will be awarded to the bidders who received the majority of votes of the members of the tender commission established to analyze and evaluate the submitted projects.
The main criteria for evaluating projects are:
1) economic efficiency (profitability);
2) sales volume;
3) the volume of tax revenues at all levels of budgets;
4) investment term;
5) the number of newly created jobs;
6) marketing policy and product appearance;
7) the ratio of the grant amount to the total cost of the business project (including property investment);
8) existence of innovative component in business design;
9) the level of risk of implementing a business project;
10) environmental safety of the project;
11) use of local agricultural products and other raw materials;
12) territorial location, decentralization;
13) the realism of the program.
The minimum transition threshold of the competition is 70 points.
It is planned to allocate AMD5-20 million for the implementation of grant programs, moreover, the beneficiaries should have an investment of 20-25 percent of the provided amount.